Chancellor Election Rules

Welcome to SWGalaxy RPG
Want to see more information on the setting and character creation? Check out the sidebar to the left

Anonymous

Two candidates are allowed to serve in a debate. When the elections are done and the new Chancellor has been decided that person is the new Chancellor. However, if the Chancellor becomes inactive for one month without notification the Chancellor will be stripped of his powers and a new representative will be held. Although this is happening, the Chancellor is eligible to debate once again, however if the two candidates are picked before his arrival, he does not have a chance, until next election. Just for the record, a Jedi CANNOT be a representitive to be Chancellor. This is only for the New Republic only but you are more than welcome to make a new character and debate.

The winner of this debate shall recieve Chancellor rank, and leader of the Senate along with the Queens Jaya Orta (Queen of Naboo) and Malina Vana (Queen of Tattoine). He or she will be in office for no more than a year. The Chancellor is entitled to hold meetings with the Jedi Council, and ask for alliences with them.

The Chancellor is not entitled to make decisions for the Jedi Council unless they are notified of such action. The same rules apply to the Chancellor just as much to any other member, and if they are broken three times the Chancellor shall be revoked his powers and a new election will immediatly begin. The final polls for the election will be held in the announcements section. Everybody who votes DOES NOT have to post to explain why you choose this person and not the other, as I know some of you are afraid to hurt other peoples feeling I know I am. There is no signing in as your other accout to make you get higher votes! I will find out because I am an admin and admins know all.

The Chancellor is incharge of the Senate and New Republic. Any questions asked to the Republic should be directly asked to the Chancellor. The Chancellor shares a sum of power with the two Queens Jaya and Malina as they are also head of the Council of their society. Whom ever feels that the Chancellor should be put out of power please contact the Chancellor and explain to him why. If this doesn't work, contact me about this problem and it will be solved with a good manner.

With love and passion.... Jaden Zin.