Private Serenno Days

Welcome to SWGalaxy RPG
Want to see more information on the setting and character creation? Check out the sidebar to the left

Lego28475

Initiate
Sith Confederacy
Apr 14, 2023
Aden just arrived back into Serenno space; he was in Sheathipede shuttle. As his shuttle headed towards Serenno, he looked out of the view port. He saw Serenno Navy, doing drills, and flybys, and it was a beautiful fleet. Shame it was no longer part of new confederation, run by the Sith. Though he did not under stand their reluctance to join, after all they had no problems with Count Dooku running the planet, and following him into ceding from the Republic. Though theirs has been a war since then, and he needed to figure out the mood.

His shuttle approached the planet, heading for his home. His home, the Malvern Estates, a fortified home. As ultimately loyalties between houses shifted historically, when there was no strong leader. So, the great houses of Serenno, always had their own forces and interests, just in case. He was looing forward to seeing his family again, but also a slight sense of dread. He wondered, if they knew he was reassigned during the war, to serve Count Dooku as an acolyte. This was question he soon find out the answer too, he was also hoping to find out which houses decided to leave the Sith Confederacy. Hopefully his own house wasn’t not in that decision, but they had to work as collective, so if enough did, then they would have gone along with it.

The shuttle soon entered the planetary atmosphere, and then he saw the planet below. He hadn’t been back for what over a year now, thanks to the war. He wondered how his mother was, his father was always distant, well he was not his heir, and not even a spare. So, he didn’t waste that much time with him, however, his mother loved him. He also got one with his brothers, and his sister, but he wondered if they be there to see him. As the shuttle made its approach to his uncle’s estate, he got up, and made sure he looked right. He made sure his uniform was on correct, and hadn’t crumpled during the flight, and his hair was neat. He then got up, and went to shuttle doors, as they opened a damp Serenno day, the doors made slight hiss as the pressure equalised. He then stepped out on to the landing pad to see who was their to greet him….

" Master Malvern, it is a joy to see you return home finally. "

Waiting for the young Sith would be an entourage of various workers belong to his family, from the butler who had just spoke, to a maid, as well as transportation, respective driver, and a bodyguard to boot. All offering the Malvern warm smiles and tidings they'd guide him along and do their best to inform him of anything they might be able to if questioned by the young Noble.

" Young Master you should know....There is more than one surprise waiting at home, though all of us have been sworn to secrecy beyond this...I am sorry though sir...."

Doing his best to inform the Malvern man and perhaps even warn him, the butler would then fall silent before slipping out of their luxury speeder and then holding the door open for the Sith whom had his own secrets.

" Your presence is awaited within your home Sire...."

As he stepped out of the Shuttle, he was greeted by staff, not one family member to greet him. He frowned at that, as the butler approached, and greeted him. He was pleasant enough, but he was hoping for a family member, not the staff. He replied to butler, after he spoke, “It is a joy to be back.” He didn’t mention the lack family here, as that was not a joy.

He looked at the staff, and said “Nice to see you all again”, he was disappointed, not one family member was here, but that was his problem. He was low down on pecking order to them, but he may elevate his position in the coming years. Though for now, he needed to train, and prove his loyalty to Sith Confederacy and its new leader.

He followed the butler into luxury speeder, and headed to his family home. The journey was short and quiet, while he contemplated, why his family didn’t show up. He wondered did they know, or something else, maybe a surprise party, for his return.

As the speeder stopped, the butler said something, there was a surprise for him waiting, and he was sorry. This put him on edge a bit, he thought of using the force to extract more information, but he decided against it. As he thought about it, the butler got out, and his door opened, he decides what ever happened, he would go along with it, he was armed with the force, he would be safe. As at the end of day, this was his family, they would not hurt him.

He looked at butler, and said “You nothing to be sorry for, what will be will be.” He then headed into the family home, with his eyes wide open. As a precaution, as ultimately, he had a niggle in the back of mind, which he was trying cast aside. He soon got to the doors of his family home, he put his hand on his family crest and coat of arms, that adorned the door, and pushed it open. He was slightly nervous, of what he would find inside.​

Things would be neat and tidy as ever albeit empty and quiet as the young Sith strode through his home. It wouldn't be until he arrived at the dining room hall would he finally find where everyone else was....as well as discovering one of his surprises. Gathered around would be his own immediately family of course, as well as some extended members, and....Furos Borgin, Father of Rodas Borgin. But, why was this man in the young Malvern's abode? What was the....

" Aden Malvern....It is wonderful to have you back home young sir....Dare I say House Borgin has missed House Malvern's future embodied as much as your own have?! Haha, welcome home lad! "

At this time Aden's parents would rise and address the boy, both hugging him at the same time and each whispering something into his ear, though his Father spoke first, before separating.

" Don't screw this up, boy. "

" You must follow your heart my Son...."

As Aden followed the butler into his home, he soon spotted the Colours of House Borgin. As he entered the room, he was greeted by none other than Forus Borgin, the leader of House Borgin. He knew something was afoot, as he was about to reply back to him, his mother and father rushed to his side.

His father told him not to screw this up, his mother said follow his heart. His eyes widened, it was an arranged marriage, this would complicate things. He would have another to deceive, in his duties. He hoped she was at least pretty, and wondered could she keep his confidence. This was going to be tricky, their again, he has to see if she was susceptible to mind trick. As thought rushed through his mind, how to manage this, but ultimately house Borgin, was more than he could hope for in a match.

As his parents withdrew, he replied “It is an honour to meet you again, it has been a long time.” He drew a breath, and asked “How is you family these days?” He then said with a polite smile “I been away for a while, and have some catching up to do, with a lot of things.” This was true, this was his first time home since, the formation of Sith Confederation, and the Serenno split from it, on amicable terms.​

Last edited:
" Indeed it is an honor to meet me...The family is swell as always and we find warmth in that House Malvern too continues to prosper.....But, let us end the pleasantries there shall we?

Let us cut to the chase of it...The death of Count Dooku or...Darth Tyrannus as some had seemingly come to know him has effected not only our home Serenno, but the Confederacy we once knew....And it is a select few of us within the Great Houses that do not want anything to do with this...this new Sith Confederacy....The same Sith Confederacy you find yourself a member of Aeden, a member of the faction's grand Navy, no?....Long story short my boy....We few seek the upheaval of the Confederacy's new leadership and overall regime. We few could sap the resources from what remains and bring Serenno to newfound heights....

Aeden Malvern this is your chance to wrestle fate, to take your destiny with your bare hands.

Aeden your mission is to kill the Dark Lord of The Sith and his advisors, one way or another. "

Smiling wickedly the man much older than Aeden Malvern would stand at the ready waiting for the mission...the order....the command to be taken in by the young Serenno native. Meanwhile Aeden's parents would stand off to the side, Aden's Father standing proud yet nervous, while his Mother would show visible worry albeit with a touch of confidence in her boy to do what he felt was right.

He looked at him, and contemplated what was being said. He was being asked to kill his new master, well that jumping the gun, sure had to do it eventually, as that is the nature of the Sith, but now, no way. Though that said, he couldn’t say NO here and know, as that would be suicide.

He looked at Furos Borgin, and replied, first with a bit of a chuckle, “With what my parents just said to me, I was hoping you were going to talk about Cathi Borgin, alas not.” He paused and gathered his thoughts, and said “Yes I will do it, I swore to protect Serenno.” His voice was somber, as gave his answer, a lie of course. He then asked “If I fail, do you have the means to protect Serenno from repercussions?” He would much preferred Cathi idea, now he has to protect Serenno from his family. They invited doom to his home world, for this he had to protect it, the question was right now was how. Also, how best to go along with this plot, without enacting it. He thought to himself, why couldn’t it be Cathi?

" Cathi? Aha, my lad if you seek to wrestle fate and have my Daughter's hand in marriage, then I must insist that this is indeed the path that could lead you there. As for Serenno's protection, hoho, its a true shame you haven't the knowledge of Serenno's history in dealing with not only outside opposition, but namely the Sith themselves. Never in our planet's beloved history have we failed in repelling Sith forces young Aden. "

Baring an honest and toothy grin Furos would chuckle once more once he had already finished laughing. The man truly had no fear and was full of confidence, however blind or not that might be.

" If you're afraid of failure or being discovered though Aden....I must also insist that you do not accept the task....We wouldn't want Serenno's involvement brought to the public attention.....So what say you?! "

Aden smiled as he said Cathi could be courted if he did this, the man smiled and laughed. Aden Smiled too, he showed no hint of true plans, of not doing this mission. He then added that if he was worried about it, he could back out now. He replied back “I am no longer worried, as long as Serenno is safe, then I will proceed with the idea, as soon as it possible to do so. At the moment, there are too many Sith Acolytes trying to make a name for themselves, and trying anything at moment will fail.” He pondered for a moment, “Though if you are willing to wait, they do have a tendency to thin their own numbers, and that is when I get my chance, I can update you, obviously when on shore leave.” He wasn’t lying about the Sith Acolytes, it seemed with death of Count Dooku, and capture of Palpatine, Sith were coming out the wood works now, and they are trying make a name for themselves, he was no different.

This however presented a different opportunity for him; one he was going to exploit. He asked “So any preferences how this should be done, as at the moment I only got orbital bombardment, and a dead Sith Acolyte to act as fall guy, either that or a bomb delivered to the were ever they set their capital up, as that is uncertain at the moment.” These were obviously initial ideas, and was hoping to brainstorm with them, as this will reassure them, he was lying. Also, he was plotting how to take them out, without compromising himself.​

" Oh?....Your worries that were enough to brandish them are now so easily forgotten....Hmmmm indeed.....Alas, Aden now you have me worried I'm afraid to say....."

Truly the elder noble was now nearly half full with doubt when it came to having Aden execute the Dark Lord of The Sith, becoming a full 3/4ths when the young Sith mentioned an orbital bombardment or using a simple bomb....But, perhaps regardless of Aden's use the elder noble wondered if Aden could prove useful as some sort of scapegoat regardless, one that would allow Serenno a means of occuring no fault in the least. Sure a planet could be blamed for one young upstart's lofty ambitions, but Furos stood confident that he could sway the Sith into accepting a gift or something of the kind as a means to soothe over any worries about true rebellion when it could all just be blamed on some antsy young adult.

" It is you who need to persuade our partnered council now young Aden....So I'll leave it to you to figure out how you plan to do that...."

Offering Aden a slow nod before a handshake Furos would then stomp over to Aden's Father and would shake his hand as well before bowing toward the Matriarch of the home and then making his leave finally. But, as soon as it seemed all would fall quiet upon Furos' leave so would Aden's Father's voice erupt.

" ADEN!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Aden looked at Furos as he spoke, and replied as he shook hands, “Count Borgin, I will still figure away of doing this, as I said yes. Though bear in mind please, I just come home, and you ambushed me with this plot!” He listened to the man’s reply " It is you who need to persuade our partnered council now young Aden....So I'll leave it to you to figure out how you plan to do that...." He nodded, and began to plot how to bring Serenno to heal, as this was stupid idea.

As he left his Father shouted " ADEN!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

He looked at his father, and said “The question is what did you do?” His temper flared a little, “I came home from war, which we are still part of, as far the Republic is concerned, and then I am ambushed with the idea of killing the Lord of the Sith.” He took a breath and calmed down, remembering who he was talking too. He then looked and said “How about we discuss ideas like this first, and see if a plan of action comes to mind, as I didn’t say no, I was just more concerned for yours and mother safety, in any backlash.” Then ended it with “I am sorry disappointed you.” The truth was now, he was in a race, to stop another from trying to kill him. As he didn’t doubt Serenno could hold of the initial wave, but after that, his family might be in danger. His Father life was forfeit it need be, his mother however wasn’t.

He then headed out to his old room, to try and figure out his next moves, and possibly take advantage of the maid. Though if asked any questions, he would reply, or if berated anymore he would listen, it would help him later.

While Aden left his Father's anger and bantering could be heard as he spat about, his child having spoken and then left before giving him a chance to reply directly. Eventually calmed down by Aden's Mother his Father would take to having a few brandies before heading to bead, leading to his Mother taking the time to visit the closest house attendants in secret. In the night she would request that above all else that these attendants would serve Aden above all else, keep him safe, and if need be follow him off grounds or even the entire planet. Meanwhile elsewhere...Furos would continue to thicken his own plotting, planning Aden's swift follow-up assassination should he either fail or even succeed in his task of severing the head of the Sith Confederation, Darth Validus aka Sebastian Ivar Kad.

All the while the latter individual was completely ignorant to it all.

He heard his father complain about him, but what he just been asked to do, was to die. They didn’t know however he was an Acolyte now, not a deck officer. He sat down and pondered his next moves, first thing he had to do, was to secure all the other people who stayed in Confederation Independent Systems military, as they may be in this plot. This plot had to be stopped, for sake of Serenno, as sure they could stop the initial wave, but after that, no they wouldn’t last long, just because material strength of the new Sith Confederacy, they could easily out match Serenno.

As he tried to get working plan together in thoughts, he ordered food and a drink. He said on the intercom, “Can you send me some, ribs and a bottle of red please.” The Attendant replied, Yes Master Aden, will that be all?” Aden replied “Yes for now.”

So, once he got the rest of Serennians who are in the Confederacy onside and rooted out the rest who might be in on this plot. Then he had to get them into two camps, the ones he can trust, and those will be sacrificed. Those would be ones who might be in on this plot, that might start a war between Serenno and the Sith.

As he was thought process a young male servant brought in his food, he frowned he was hoping for a maid, and gestured he leave it on the table. As the servant left, he began eating the ribs, they were tender and quite juicy. He needed to do this first, and see what resources he has. Then plan next phase, which would be nothing short of coup d'état of Serenno Government, and then rule. He didn’t like the idea that blood needed to be spilt, but to save Serenno, but it did.

After the wine, with base idea in his head he settled down for the night, during the night however he had orders. He was going to an unknown planet, he had duties. Well, he thought we will see how the this goes, and hopefully opportunity to seem like he is keeping the plot alive. Whilst trying to decide how to kill all the plotters. He went down to breakfast, and was going to see how the land laid there, before heading out.​