Completed On The Run

Welcome to SWGalaxy RPG
Want to see more information on the setting and character creation? Check out the sidebar to the left
As they raced towards the temple, Tk’e’s hair whipped behind her. She held tighter as they sped along, afraid to fall off. She kept her eyes shut the whole time.

Once the speeder stopped, she opened her eyes, smiling. She wriggled off the speeder, being careful not to mess anything up.

She stared at the temple ahead of them, it was breathtaking, she had never seen a building so huge before. The long sandstone colored, fixtures that gently slid in a slanting motion, added a certain majesty to the place. The long grey stairway to the temple, sat out front like a trio of metallic guards, standing quiet and unmoving. She felt a strange feeling of calm rush over her as they walked closer to the temple, like nothing in the world could harm her.

(Do you know someone with a Jedi character, I have one but I don't think I'm allowed to use both of my characters in one roleplay.)

Wait I have an idea

@Aeaolen Kicka can I use my Jedi character for this RP, I will take him out of the one he is in currently

Last edited:
Sorry but I think you will have to start a new roleplay for Jedi characters and you

I will be leaving the RP

Bye @Tk’e Komaru

Tank shows Tk'e Komaru to the Jedi Knight Daqueast Arvematt. "Tell him what has happened, sorry I have to go because, well that's just the way it is I have duties in the Army. Daqueast Arvematt can help you." Then Tank walked out of the Jedi Temple to continue his patrol in the underworld.

Daqueast notices the young girl is a rare species that he has not seen in many years, but he remembers a friend he had when he wasn't a Jedi back on his home planet who was of the same species, so he could speak her language. Arvematt does his best to speak her language. He says in her language "Hello young one, what seems to be the problem?"

@Tk’e Komaru

(Please do not delete this forum we decided to continue the roleplay)

Tk’e waved goodbye to Tank, now turning back around towards Daqueast. His spider-like appearance was frightening to her, but she kept her urge to show fear deep down.
<“I’m Tk’e… Tank brought me here, saying that you could help.”> She stared at the ground, trying not to make eye contact with him, afraid that he could tell she was scared.
<“I’m trying to hide from a bad man…. His name is Mr. Braxton… H-He….”> Tk’e’s mind interrupted her train of thought, starting to project the harrowing memories of her captivity. She tried to clear her mind of them, only making them seem more real.
Bright lights, the sight of her own blood dripping onto tile floors, the burn of electrical shocks, it all consumed her thoughts.
To Daqueast, all he could see at the moment was the small blue haired girl fall to her knees, shaking and crying, seeming to have a panic attack.

Daqueast is startled by this. "Mr. Braxton, is Braxton his first or last name, did you get his other name? And if it makes you feel better I can sense fear not because I'm a Harch, but because I can sense your thoughts since I am a Jedi. Let us not be afraid of this Mr. Braxton, but instead let us find out who he is, where he is, and then bring him to justice, after all I have the time, I won't be sent to another battle for a while, and I should be allowed to help you out, and if not hasn't every good Jedi broken the rules at least once?" He said all of that through telepathy.

@Tk’e Komaru

Reactions: Tk’e Komaru
Tk’e was surprised by this, confused by how he was talking to her in her head. But she decided to ask later, getting Mr. Braxton off her back was more important,

<“ Braxton is his first name…. I could never pronounce his last name so I just called him Mr. Braxton..”> She muttered, <“ And I’m sorry I’m afraid…. But I guess that’s normal, Mr. Braxton is right about one thing, that I’m just a scared little kid.”> She started to tear up, feeling ashamed of herself for crying again. Her horns started to glow a dark, sad blue, as she sat there, tears running down her face, rolling down and dripping off her tendrils. A few minutes of crying passed until she got it out of her system.

<“Ok… I’m good now..”>She wipes her tears, <“I-I’m ready to help..”>

He thought almost immediately of the next question to ask her to help his search for this Mr. Braxton person. He then asked "Do you know where Mr. Braxton is located, if so I can travel right away, but I am not sure if I should take you with me, leaving you here could cause a bounty hunter to find you but travelling with me to arrest a mad man is dangerous too. After answering the first question you can decide if you want to come with me or not. And I don't think your a scared little kid, you were brave enough to run from that monster and you have made it this far, so I think you are pretty brave."

@Tk’e Komaru

Last edited:
<“Mr. Braxton lives in the old medic building a few blocks away from Pogo’s Meat Shop…”>
She mumbles, seeing this as a bad idea.

Braxton was a dangerous man, caring for no one except himself, refusing to spare anyone’s feelings.

<“But I don’t think you should… Mr. Braxton is really mean… and scary….”>

Her mind then flashed back again, she felt cold metal on her wrists, the metallic taste of blood pasted against her tongue, her hands shaking. It all felt so real, yet it was all in her head. She felt sick to her stomach, snapping back to reality.

Daqueast could feel with the Force what she was imagining, and he decided to speak again. "I think now then that with how the Republic would most likely not punish him correctly and that he may come back to hurt you. I think I will have to kill him, and I am pretty sure a practitioner of the lightsaber combat form of Ataru could easily take him down, so would you like to come with me?" Daqueast showed her his lightsabers. "Oh and I think you should have this to protect yourself, if you don't know how to use it I can teach you, I know the basics on using a blaster." He offered her a DC-15s Blaster Carbine.

@Tk’e Komaru

She swallows the lump in your throat. She didn’t want any one to get hurt for her, bus she knew there was no stopping fate.
She carefully takes the blaster, taking a deep breath.
<“I-I’ll come with you….”> she spoke, <“But we have to be careful… he is a lot craftier then he lets on to be. He will bargain with the well-being of others to get what he wants.”>
She knew all this first hand, Braxton’s twisted ways of negotiation were not to be underestimated, he had used them against Tk’e more times than she could count.
She looked up at the Harch, <“Are you sure you have to kill him, Mr. Braxton may be cruel but that doesn’t mean he should die… Father used to tell me.. no matter how horrible a person may be, no one deserves to really die..”>

He thought about her last statement. "You're right, and either way it's not the Jedi way, thank you for reminding me. I won't kill him unless it's the only way we will make it out alive, in self defense. I will try to arrest him and if combat happens, then I will try to merely knock him unconscious." He then remembered her statement on the man's crafty bargaining. "I will just have to try my best to ignore him, no matter how persuasive he tries to be. It may be hard but I cannot let evil persuade me. If you are ready we can travel."

@Tk’e Komaru

She nods, <“Ok, I-I’m ready…”>
She smiled slightly, thinking that if she smiled, she would forget that she was scared to see Braxton.

She took a deep breath, reaching into the small leather bag she had sling across her shoulder, she pulls out a necklace.
It was a small one, but it meant a lot to her. It was made out of wampa teeth, dangling from the string that held it together. She put it on, it made her feel safe.
<“This was my good luck necklace, Mommy made it for me. It should help us on our journey….hopefully.”>

Last edited:
"Alright come along now" he said gesturing to some clone troopers as they go over to a ship that can travel to underworld and get to the medic building. Once ready Daqueast Arvematt steps into the pilots seat of the bomber that has no working weapons anymore. "You can ride in the co-pilots seat, don't worry about this bomber's weaponry and bombs, they were removed from it a long time ago, well not that long ago just at the start of the Clone Wars, not sure why they would remove the weapons but it's more useful now than it was then so that's good I suppose." He held out one of his arms to help her climb into the bomber's co-pilot seat. He also makes sure that his lightsabers are attached to his belt, and they were, he made sure since he was showing them to Tk'e Komaru earlier and he wanted to make sure that he didn't accidentally drop his lightsabers.

@Tk’e Komaru

Last edited:
Tk’e sat in the seat. She buckled in, sitting quietly. She folded her hands in her lap.
She felt nervous, what if this went wrong? What if Daqueast got hurt, what if she got them both hurt?!
These possibilities swarmed her head like a nest full of angry mynocks to a ships wiring.
She sighed, staring out the ship window, watching the world go by.

Daqueast starts up the engines and begins to lift off and flies over towards the Underworld. He slowly flies into Underworld and towards the medic building, as he lands he tells Tk'e Komaru "Come with me if you want, you can still stay in the ship if you want, but it's time to bring this monster to justice. Daqueast opens the cockpit door and jumps out of the ship, he ignited both of his lightsabers and holds their hilts both in left hands. He walks over to the door of the medic building and cuts a hole into the door so he can go through. "Okay Tk'e your choice, you can come with me or not."

@Tk’e Komaru

Tk’e felt herself freeze up, fear gripping at her throat, shaking with hesitation.
<I-I-I….”> she stuttered, for they were standing in front of the very place she had cried so many tears, felt so much pain, and lost so much hope. But she swallowed her fear, knowing that now was not the time to show fear, that’s what Braxton would expect.

<“I’m coming with ya, let’s get this over with..”>

(Braxton is a character I will play, and I have the profile and info for him on my profile, so you can tell the difference between the two charecters speaking, Braxton’s lines will be shown like: This. )

Daqueast leads her into the building, keeping his lightsabers ready for Braxton or any of his people if they try and attack him or Tk'e Komaru. Daqueast then kicks down the door to Braxton's room. He sees Braxton and he yells "You are under arrest! Do not try to bargain or manipulate the situation, it will only make your prison sentence longer!" He points both lightsabers towards him threateningly and tells Tk'e Komaru "Ready the blaster I gave you in case he tries anything, alright?"

@Tk’e Komaru