Plot Proposal Love is our strength, love is our blade

Welcome to SWGalaxy RPG
Want to see more information on the setting and character creation? Check out the sidebar to the left

Okera Vekra

Initiate
New Republic
Mar 2, 2023
Plot Title: Love is our strength, love is our blade
Plot Objectives: Historical events between Okera Vekra and Aayla Secura

Overview
During the clone wars, the weight of the war is heavy on Aayla Secura as she fights with the code, her own emotions, and the training of her troopers. She feels trapped, and as her master turns to the sith, she struggles to open up to her peers, and Bly only sees her as a general. An old acquaintance however offers an opportunity for her to open up to someone outside of the order, without being as rigid as the clones. Okera helps the Jedi deal with her emotions whilst also handling their own as the war progresses and starts to weigh on the togruta. The pair eventually become close and able to talk freely and rely on each other for support in this trying time.

Plot Title; Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering!
Plot Objectives; Through toil and struggle, multiple encounters, Winslow Killswitch ends the life of Jedi Aayla Secura. I'd also like to note that I'd like to have her be granted the role of Master during this and some time before her death!
Plan to use this basically as a story tool to upgrade Winslow over some time.

Phases;
Phase 1
To Fantasma - Introductory to plot, Winslow Killswitch arrives above Felucia with a team of Acolytes and Elite droids with plans to assassinate Shu Mai in secret. During this encounter their mission runs into a little hitch, being that the Republic has sent Aayla Secura and an elite team of her own to arrest Shu Mai and take her away, also in secret. Meanwhile New Republic forces pepper Shu Mai's base of operations from afar in hopes of drawing primary attention away from the internal struggles within the building. [wip/still be written out]

Phase 2
Winslow returns to the Confederacy with a clear boost to his pride, but also his injuries require more cybernetic enhancements. During this time he will encounter other Acolytes turned Sith as well as some of the newer recruits he will have to put in their places, albeit he's not at 100%....

Phase 3
Slight time skip....Winslow is now a Mandalorian and a Journeyman Protector at that! Receiving a call about a rather rogue and wild Mandalorian clan that lives life as pirates on the edge of Mandalorian space the Protectors arrive to try and deescalate a scene between the Clan and...New Republic forces which include Okera Vekra!!! How will this play out?! During this time things like Aayla's Jedi Mastery will be noted, etc.

Phase 4
Winslow reminded about Aayla Secura begins to really iron out his desire to take the Jedi's life, not out of rage, but because of the pure interest in the battle it might offer him now as a Mandalorian rather than an Acolyte or a Sith. However it is achieved Winslow will find a means to encounter Aayla Secura in Phase 4, Okera Vekra will be there as well!

Phase 5
However Phase 4 plays out doesn't matter for it is in the next phase that I plan to take Aayla's life in one final matchup! Okera might be there, but she will not be directly involved likely due to being trapped somewhere or too far away to do anything. She also might just not be there, haven't ironed that out yet. The fall out will include Winslow's growth and acceptance of his power being a threat finally while Okera deals with the loss of Aayla as well as her hatred for the cyborg who killed her best friend and hero!

At the end of this plot I am also putting in for Aayla’s lightsaber to come into Okera’s possession.

Reactions: Okera Vekra
If unable to have the whole Lightsaber, I would like to take her Khyber at the least