Plot Proposal Among the Stars

Welcome to SWGalaxy RPG
Want to see more information on the setting and character creation? Check out the sidebar to the left

Olen-Qel Dray

Initiate
Fringe
Sep 10, 2022
Plot Title: Among the Stars
Plot Objective(s): Locate the missing person(s); Arrest/eliminate the cause

Overview: Several individuals have approached Dray's quarters asking for him to look into the disappearances of several beings. These disappearances seem to be random and not an act of extortion. Interested in the developing scenario, Dray has put forward a request for aid to investigate matters further. Come and join an investigation that will lead both into the dirty underworld of Coruscant and among the stars.

*Ideally other fringe but space wizards are welcome.

Damion Dorian - Jedi
Zaran Tak - Freelancer

Last edited:
Damion would be willing for the sole purpose of helping the innocent, He will take a minimum amount of the reward, if any at all

This seems fine, albeit whats the end goal? This so far just sounds like a friendly care free thread.

It's really just a story thread. Trying to introduce Olen into the Galaxy with a bit of spice; worst case scenario, he walks away with a rifle or some components to get his ship flying again. :)

He's hunting down his old comrades from a military company and it starts with this thread. This story-line won't end for Olen here as it will be his life-long mission. As we push towards a confrontation, I'll put up an NPC for staff approval. Naturally, it'll be his enemy.

I'd take a little time to set it up as such, you're fine with going ahead and beginning the rp, but if it's just a one and done topic that's not really what plot proposals are for. It's more meant to propose a series of events/happenings.

Space wizard here though he’s a bit more rouge if you want him, leaning more towards the gray side

Last edited:
I am looking to get back into my writing. I have several characters I could bring into this. I have several characters which I believe are listed in my signature bar.